Monday, January 21, 2013

An update

This day I've bought a toiletry bag - also from Deuter. I've filled it with a towel, shaving foam + razors, deodorant, toothbrush + -paste and some other things I think will come in handy if an emergency is rumbling in Salvador. 
This is also the day where I got the tetanus vaccination, the Hepatitis A and B and finally for Yellow Fever - I'll have to get 2 more Hepatitis B, and they'll be administered the next two Mondays. 
It it exciting to see the progress towards Brazil: you discover just how different the country is, and you can also feel it on the money status. I've bought 55 dollars so I can get around when I arrive.
I won't lie if I said that I'm a bit terrified for the whole "go-alone-to-Brazil" thing, but I will just see it as an opportunity to look life in the eye and say: "Bring it on!". 
Packing the bag is going to be a piece of cake. Although I simply can't make up my mind what's going in there. But, it will fall into place, once I really get started on it. 

Well, that was the thoughts and an update from Denmark!

No comments:

Post a Comment